Hear from our most loyal customers on why they continue to choose us for all of their auto repair needs in Dallas and Plano, TX
– Lang Collins, Loyal Customer For Over 25 Years
– Karyn Smith, Loyal Customer For Over 15 Years
Read more reviews on why we’re the most trusted auto shop in Dallas and Plano, TX
Rob was very nice and professional, answered all of my questions right away. Front desk also very helpful! Speedy service, too!
This is by far the best auto body shop I’ve ever been to. They do great work, have really reasonable prices and are so understanding and accommodating. The employees are kind and genuinely want to help, even if it means less money for them. Would recommend them to anyone who wants a trustworthy mechanic!
This was my first experience with Hance’s Uptown Collision Center and it was a great one. Rob, Lauren and Drew were all so wonderful to work with, so efficient, so patient, so calm and so professional. The work they did on my car was perfect and done within the time and dollar estimate they gave me. They even sent emails with a chart showing the progress of my repair and when my car would be ready. I highly recommend Hance!
It was very nice that right after the accident, the first thing they asked was if I was ok. Thank you for everything. Car was beautifully clean, too!
- The biggest shout out to Hance's, especially Michelle & Mike. I can't thank them enough. We accidentally ran over a green spray paint can and it exploded all over the back of our black 4Runner. I quickly called Hance's and they said to bring it in. Michelle and Mike quickly sprung into action and lent a hand (and some supplies) to help remove the paint before the sun baked it on there. They were so generous with their time and expertise. It saved us big time. Very down to earth, knowledgeable, and selfless. Many many many THANKS!!!! ★★★★★ Teal (Google)
- Service and quality was off the charts, start to finish. They were very quick to get back to my online inquiry and refreshingly informative. I brought my Audi in for an estimate for what I thought was going to be a small panel replacement. The woman at reception greeted me pleasantly and took my information. Headed outside to look at the damage. These guys took one look at it with me and were honest and direct - no need to totally replace it, it just wasn't properly attached. Not only did they identify the problem correctly, they fixed it. Properly. Right there. Then....No charge for such a simple straight forward fix! ★★★★★ Anthony (Yelp)
- I had a wonderful experience at Hance Paint and Body Service! Richard and William were wonderful, keeping me informed the whole time and answering all my questions. This was my first time needing my car repaired after getting into an accident. The accident was someone else's fault and I was working with her insurance company which is known to be difficult to work with. Richard and William were on the phone fighting with the insurance company to get me the best parts available. My car was cleaned and detailed prior to pick up as well. It looks amazing! Just like new! Thanks so much Hance Paint and Body Service! I will definitely return for any car fixing needs! ★★★★★ Lauren (Yelp)