Hear from our most loyal customers on why they continue to choose us for all of their auto repair needs in Dallas and Plano, TX
– Lang Collins, Loyal Customer For Over 25 Years
– Karyn Smith, Loyal Customer For Over 15 Years
Read more reviews on why we’re the most trusted auto shop in Dallas and Plano, TX
Can’t say enough about the customer service and work Amy and the Hance team did on my Lexus. They jumped through hoops to work out a few insurance delays and made sure my car was ready when I needed it. My car looks better then it did before the accident!
I was in an unusual and complicated situation with my car, and extremely upset after my hood flew open and smashed my windshield on 75. I am SO GLAD that I had been recommended to go to Hance’s because everyone I worked with was AMAZING (Rob, Drew, Lauren, and Amy). I really feel they went above and beyond to help me navigate a difficult time. I will always return to them in the future and I highly recommend them to everyone.
Hance’s did an exceptional job repairing my car and restoring it back to looking brand new. They were extremely helpful from beginning to end and kept in touch by email to let me know how things were going. When I called with a question, they knew exactly what phase of repairs my car was in and were able to tell me exactly what work was left and when I could expect to pick it up. They also finished much earlier than the original estimate so that was great. They’re the best!
Great service and my 4-Runner was like new after both repairs. I highly recommend Hance for body work and repair of your vehicle.
In addition to doing great work at the lowest possible price, I noticed a couple of places were touched up compliments of the shop! Great work!
Use Hance’s Uptown Collision! This place is the best body shop I have ever used in my life. The entire staff and everyone I dealt with was friendly and gave me the highest quality of service. They really are the gold standard in Dallas. They made my vehicle look BRAND NEW. Could not be happier with this place. Drew, John, and Rob in particular know their stuff—delightful people. Thank you!
Where to even start when you are so thrilled with the service you’ve received. Amy, thank you… we had planned on hitting multiple places for estimates and my anxiety went away the moment you started speaking with me. Drew then came into the lobby and you guys asked if I took the check and I said “no.’ Drew shared his wisdom on dealing with insurance companies and you Amy, took a tour.of the damage of our CX–5. You saw things I did not see, nor did progressive even catch. All the way down to the damage of the tires I never noticed. We went from an approximate estimate check from progressive of $3800 to almost, if not more than $10k in damage. Drew, thank you for telling me where to spend the money and where I could save, (even got money back into my pocket.) I truly appreciate your hard work along with the team that made our SUV back to where it was supposed to be prior to the accident(s.) Amy, thank you for always keeping us informed. The emails and just saying thank you for being so understanding through the process to us. On a side.note… After speaking with you both, I walked out to my wife and said that I have a gut feeling we should just leave the car with them. I was right… I can’t thank you two enough along with the ENTIRE team there. We continue to advise friends to see you if they ever need repairs. The ethics of the company remind me of my late father’s company. Be honest, be up front, do work that youre proud of at completion and take care of your customer. The team there, did just that… We will always promote you and will see you again if we ever need it. Thank you for EVERYTHING!
Great customer service and friendly support. The owner Rob was the most trustworthy Body Shop Owner I’ve ever met. Great prices and makes your car like brand new again. If you are on the fence about a Body Shop/Paint choose Hances Uptown I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
Incredible experience, for insurance reasons, my vehicle was carried in and they handled everything from start to finish. Amy at the front desk was very polite and customer satisfaction was her number one objective. Thank you very much, Amy. Stan over in insurance/estimator. Thank you for managing State farm without any involvement on my end. Everyone who worked on my Tahoe, it looks amazing. Any future car related concerns, my family will only use Hance from here on out. You all knocked it out of the park. Thank you again.
Love Hance auto repair! Although the circumstances surrounding my situation were unfortunate, the only thing that would have made it worse was having to deal with an untrustworthy auto repair shop. So thankful that Hance was the exact opposite! They were extremely sensitive to my situation and handled my car (+ my nerves) with such care. As they worked on my car, I received updates each day throughout the week it was in the shop and I could not have been more pleased with the results. The staff is friendly, straight forward, hard working, and absolutely trustworthy. I would highly recommend you give them a chance to help you out!
- The biggest shout out to Hance's, especially Michelle & Mike. I can't thank them enough. We accidentally ran over a green spray paint can and it exploded all over the back of our black 4Runner. I quickly called Hance's and they said to bring it in. Michelle and Mike quickly sprung into action and lent a hand (and some supplies) to help remove the paint before the sun baked it on there. They were so generous with their time and expertise. It saved us big time. Very down to earth, knowledgeable, and selfless. Many many many THANKS!!!! ★★★★★ Teal (Google)
- Service and quality was off the charts, start to finish. They were very quick to get back to my online inquiry and refreshingly informative. I brought my Audi in for an estimate for what I thought was going to be a small panel replacement. The woman at reception greeted me pleasantly and took my information. Headed outside to look at the damage. These guys took one look at it with me and were honest and direct - no need to totally replace it, it just wasn't properly attached. Not only did they identify the problem correctly, they fixed it. Properly. Right there. Then....No charge for such a simple straight forward fix! ★★★★★ Anthony (Yelp)
- I had a wonderful experience at Hance Paint and Body Service! Richard and William were wonderful, keeping me informed the whole time and answering all my questions. This was my first time needing my car repaired after getting into an accident. The accident was someone else's fault and I was working with her insurance company which is known to be difficult to work with. Richard and William were on the phone fighting with the insurance company to get me the best parts available. My car was cleaned and detailed prior to pick up as well. It looks amazing! Just like new! Thanks so much Hance Paint and Body Service! I will definitely return for any car fixing needs! ★★★★★ Lauren (Yelp)