Innovative Paintless Dent Repair – Locations in Dallas and Plano
If your motor vehicle has been involved in an accident, Hance’s Uptown Collision Center can restore it with innovative solutions in paintless dent repair, painting, touch-ups, and precision color matches. We understand the stress and inconvenience that come with being in a car accident or even just getting a ding in your side door while parked at the grocery store. You know you should get your car fixed but you don’t want to be without it for long. That’s where we come in with our expert paintless dent repair in Dallas and Plano. Hance’s Uptown Collision Center will work with your insurance company to return the car to its pre-loss condition. We’ll even set you up with a rental while you wait. We know you need to get back on the road quickly. That’s why we always have your back!
Many car accidents happen every year in Texas. In 2019, there were 12,897 serious crashes in Texas, leading to injury and auto body damage, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. But not all crashes are serious, which is when PDR comes in the most handy: small dents.
You may wonder what it is and whether your damage qualifies for it. Let’s go into more detail on PDR in Dallas and Plano.
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless dent repair is a more affordable and speedy form of dent repair, one that doesn’t affect the factory’s paint job. Only highly trained mechanics can handle this type of service. It’s a much less intrusive process for dent repair designed for small to medium repair needs. Our experts use the latest state-of-the-art technologies to repair dents while getting under the vehicle’s “skin” and gently coaxing dented panels back into position — all without scratching or otherwise compromising the vehicle’s paint job. PDR in Dallas is great for removing hail damage, dings, creases and small dents.
A Perfect Match
After an accident, not only does the mechanic you choose have to be experienced enough to provide you with collision repair, he or she must be able to expertly match and paint your vehicle. Sometimes paintless dent repair is not possible, especially with larger, more serious dents. In this case, our technicians will have to color match and paint your vehicle. Because so many paint jobs today are unique, featuring special colors of paint exclusive to a specific brand and model of car, it takes a trained eye and steady hand to perform this task right. The end result should be a car that bears no hint of its accident — one that looks like new. To ensure you receive the best paint job possible, seek out Hance’s for paintless dent repair in Dallas. We truly care about each and every one of our customers and do everything we can to ensure 100 percent satisfaction.
1st Choice in PDR in Dallas County
Here at Hance’s Uptown Collision Center, we are devoted to giving you customized attention at competitive prices. We specialize in PDR in Dallas, as well as collision repair, refurbishing, window replacement and auto body repair. See the many reasons why our Dallas residents consistently choose us:
- Family owned and operated since 1955
- I-Car and ASE certified garage
- Convenient hours of operation
- Serving all of Dallas, Texas through our Dallas and Plano locations
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- A+ BBB rating
Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair
There are many benefits to getting PDR. It’s not for every situation, but if you qualify, it is extremely beneficial to try. Here are the top four benefits of PDR:
- Value retention – Paintless dent repair helps maintain your vehicle’s value, compared to traditional repairs requiring the use of body filler and the repainting of damaged areas. When you hire a skilled technician to correct defects using specialized PDR tools and techniques, the original factory finish won’t be altered, with no concerns about overspray or paint color differences. Car resale value is critical. You will be happy you opted for paintless dent removal when and if you decide to sell your car. Ignoring dents, scratches, and other damage to your vehicle’s exterior not only results in your car becoming very unattractive, it lessens the value quite a bit. Plus, untreated dents can rust and further depreciate your value. PDR maintains a higher level of value for your car over its lifetime.
- Time savings – Paintless dent repair doesn’t take nearly as long to complete as conventional body work does. Depending on the number and size of dents requiring repair, the entire process takes just hours compared to days or weeks necessary with traditional body work procedures. We know you don’t have time to waste leaving your car in the shop for days on end. Let us take care of it in a few hours or a day. Then you’ll be back on the road and back to your life.
- Lower cost – Because PDR takes much less time than a conventional repair, labor costs are much lower as well. When you consider the savings on materials such as primer, body filler and coats of expensive paint, you can soon see why selecting PDR saves you money. Just think about it: how much money will you spend when leaving your car in the shop for a day? What about a week? The difference is large, and it’s worth trying if you qualify.
- Environmentally-friendly – PDR doesn’t negatively impact the environment. The air won’t be polluted by noxious chemicals released into the air from body filler, auto paint and paint thinner, with no risk of ground water contamination either.
As you can see, there are many benefits associated with PDR in Dallas and Plano – two areas that experience a lot of hail storms at a moment’s notice.
Contact Hance’s Uptown Collision Center – Serving Dallas and Plano
For quality paintless dent repair in Dallas, contact us today and check out our coupons to save you money. We’re based at 4829 McKinney Ave in Dallas, open M-Th 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and F 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. We also have a new location in Plano at 1201 E Plano Parkway.
From PDR and color matching to collision repair and refurbishing, we do it all. Fill out our online form for a free estimate!