Dallas Auto Body Repair
Choose Hance for Auto Body Repair – Locations in Dallas and Plano
Being involved in a car accident is not only stressful, it’s inconvenient. How will you get around for the next few days, week or more? Who can you trust to treat your car with care and get it back to its previous condition? Here at Hance’s Uptown Collision Center, we take care of our customers during this stressful time, doing our best to sit down with you and explain the entire process, including the obligation of your insurance company to return your car to its pre-loss condition. Choose us for any automotive body repairs by visiting either our Dallas or Plano location.
Auto Body Shop Near Me
As your trusted mechanic for auto body repair in Dallas, you get peace of mind when you bring your vehicle to us thanks to the expertise and training of our mechanics. Rest assured, while we do work with all insurance companies, we don’t enter into contracts that put either party at a disadvantage. We simply want you to get the monetary compensation you deserve to get your car repaired in a correct and timely manner. Our technicians, backed by the finest training and education in collision and auto body repair in North Texas, have your best interests at heart. We’re proud to be an I-CarTM and ASETM certified garage, thanks to our experienced, friendly technicians that place a big emphasis on quality workmanship and superior customer service. With Hance’s Uptown Collision Center, your vehicle will be back on the road in no time!
What We Do
When you’ve been sidelined by an auto accident, the feeling of loss is pervasive — from losing your vehicle that you rely on to losing control of your freedom. Here at Hance’s, our goal is to get you back in the driver’s seat as soon as possible. As a family owned and operated business, you will appreciate the personal touch we provide all our clients in an effort to treat you like family.
We know how inconvenient giving up your car is — even for a few days — which is why we connect you with Enterprise and Hertz rental cars while you wait for your trusted Dallas body shop to fix your vehicle. Whether you visit us for a small ding or a major collision, rest easy knowing Hance’s will get the job done right. Call us to schedule an appointment today.
#1 for Auto Body Repair – Serving Dallas and Plano
We know it’s not easy to entrust your car to a mechanic, which is why we encourage you to do your research when looking for a reputable auto body shop near me. Bankrate recommends asking questions about warranties and new parts vs. aftermarket parts, how long the company has been in business in the same location, and if the company is licensed and insured.
Here at Hance’s Uptown Collision Center, we specialize in quality auto body repair and have locations in both Dallas and Plano. Check out a few reasons to choose us:
- Family owned and operated
- In business since 1955
- Valet Service for Scheduled Repairs (Includes Pickup and Delivery up to 3 mi.)
- A+ BBB rating
- Convenient hours of operation
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Competitive prices
- High ratings on Yelp
We live by principles of honesty, integrity and fairness in everything we do, which makes us your go-to Dallas body shop.
Contact Hance’s Uptown Collision Center
If you’re looking for prompt, comprehensive automotive body repair in Dallas, contact us today. You will appreciate our vast service list, including collision repair, painting, color matching, refurbishing, window replacement and detailing. We can even save you some money with our coupons.
- The biggest shout out to Hance's, especially Michelle & Mike. I can't thank them enough. We accidentally ran over a green spray paint can and it exploded all over the back of our black 4Runner. I quickly called Hance's and they said to bring it in. Michelle and Mike quickly sprung into action and lent a hand (and some supplies) to help remove the paint before the sun baked it on there. They were so generous with their time and expertise. It saved us big time. Very down to earth, knowledgeable, and selfless. Many many many THANKS!!!! ★★★★★ Teal (Google)
- Service and quality was off the charts, start to finish. They were very quick to get back to my online inquiry and refreshingly informative. I brought my Audi in for an estimate for what I thought was going to be a small panel replacement. The woman at reception greeted me pleasantly and took my information. Headed outside to look at the damage. These guys took one look at it with me and were honest and direct - no need to totally replace it, it just wasn't properly attached. Not only did they identify the problem correctly, they fixed it. Properly. Right there. Then....No charge for such a simple straight forward fix! ★★★★★ Anthony (Yelp)
- I had a wonderful experience at Hance Paint and Body Service! Richard and William were wonderful, keeping me informed the whole time and answering all my questions. This was my first time needing my car repaired after getting into an accident. The accident was someone else's fault and I was working with her insurance company which is known to be difficult to work with. Richard and William were on the phone fighting with the insurance company to get me the best parts available. My car was cleaned and detailed prior to pick up as well. It looks amazing! Just like new! Thanks so much Hance Paint and Body Service! I will definitely return for any car fixing needs! ★★★★★ Lauren (Yelp)